FROM: AFORD DEPUTY SECRETARY GENERAL
TO: PARTY CHAIRMAN
CC: ALL REGIONAL AND DISTRICT CHAIRMEN AND THEIR COMMITTEES
POSITION OF THE PARTY ON HON MWENIFUMBO RESIGNATION.
The secretariat wishes to inform you of the position of the party as stated above. The party accepts his resignation and wishes him good luck in his future political endeavours.
However the party wishes to put it clear that none of you must be seen with hon mwenefumbo or talk about him. If you do,you will be taken as sympathizers, eventuary you will be expelled from the party. Hon mwenefumbo has never been aford.
The party therefore direct that
- Hon mwenefumbo returns all party cloth and property he was using before leaving.
- He must not use aford name in any way,doing such would prompt legal action.
- All those that joined the party with him have automatically ceased to be members of aford.
- All who would like to follow him must do so in writing before 7 days.
- Mwenefumbo has automatically removed himself from tonse alliance committees
- The president will not tolerate everyone who will not bow down to the party directives.
- Nobody must talk about aford to the press without the president consent.that goes to publicity secretary of the party as well.
- Do not talk about mwenefumbo to the press or other parties. If found you will be expelled from the party.
Lastly the party wishes to remind the entire membership of aford that it is their obligations to pay for aford bills and not the president. All committees must meet to see how they would settle a 10 million kwacha debt the president incurred on behalf of the party for the fresh elections budget.
You are also reminded that RAMO must dissolve. All members of ramo must be officially incorporated into legitimate aford forums before seven days from this day.those who will refuse have automatically ceased to be aford members and tell Ramo leadership not to use aford name. The party do not recognise them.
All new members and leaders will meet the president in September as agreed during structures verification exercise.