Ralph Kasambara post
WHICH CLASS DO YOU BELONG, IDIOTS,TRIBESMEN OR CITIZENS.
You can never make any meaningful contribution unless you understand your role in the society
According to the Greeks, there are three types of people on earth, the idiots, tribesmen and the citizens
Studies show only 10% of people are citizens and the remaining 90% are either idiots or tribesmen
When the Greeks used the word IDIOTS , they did not use it as a curse word.
Idiots are people who just do not care, If they write examinations they cheat, if they are in government they will steal, loot kill and borrow to buy cars instead of building the economy of the country and will not mind the implications and danger of not paying back the loan before the stipulated time, an idiot does not care at all, if he eats banana he throws the peel anywhere instead of putting it in a bin, according to the Greeks some societies have more idiots than tribesmen and citizens
The next set of people are TRIBESMEN , these are people that look everything from the point of view of the tribe. These are people that believe in you only if you are part of the tribe. It can be terrible to have tribesman as a leader, he will alienate the rest. When the Greeks talk about tribe, its not just about ethnicity, they also consider religion as a tribe, a great percentage of people are tribesmen because they view everything from the point of their tribe, they trust only tribesmen
The last group are CITIZENS . These are people that like to do things the right way. They will respect traffic lights even if no one is watching them, they drive within the speed limit, they respect the laws,they won’t cheat in examinations, they won’t steal in government, they are compassionate and give to others to promote their wellbeing. Citizens often promote projects that benefit everyone. The Greeks called this group the citizens
Some countries have more citizens than idiots and tribesmen,some countries have so many idiots.A tribesman can become a citizen through orientation and an idiot can become a citizen by training and constant enforcement of the law while some will not move at all from their group no matter what you do for them.
But things fall apart if you elect an idiot or tribesman to lead you if he has not reformed. You already know the mistake you have made in the past by voting that idiot or that tribesman.
Where do you belong?
Are you an idiot?
Reflect about your life, reflect about your country and other countries in general.
In an position and other things we do, let’s be citizens and not idiots or tribesmen.